What's Salamanca like?
People go to Salamanca for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of shops. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Salamanca?
We have 339 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Salamanca:
Relais & Châteaux Heritage MadridLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
ICON Wipton4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Bless Hotel Madrid, a member of The Leading Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa • Turkish bath • Central location
VP Jardín de RecoletosCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Barceló EmperatrizLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
How to get to Salamanca
Salamanca is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Salamanca
Getting to Salamanca on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Serrano Station
- Velazquez Station
- Nunez de Balboa Station
Things to see and do in and around Salamanca
What to see in Salamanca
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- WiZink Center
- El Retiro Park