What's Sannenzaka Ninenzaka like?While in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, you can spend time at the temples. Take time to see places such as Seiryuji Temple and Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sannenzaka Museum and Hokanji Temple.
Where are the best places to stay in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka?
We have 63 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka:
Yasaka Yutone KyokoyadoUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Rc Hotel Kyoto Yasaka2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
Terrace Kiyomizu KyotoCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to get to Sannenzaka NinenzakaSannenzaka Ninenzaka is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Kyoto.
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
Things to see and do in and around Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
What to see in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Seiryuji Temple
- Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine
- Hokanji Temple
Things to do near Sannenzaka Ninenzaka:
- Sannenzaka Museum (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Kawaramachi (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Nishiki Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Kyoto Aquarium (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)