What's Naples City Centre like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Naples City Centre, especially its restaurants and museums. Discover the neighbourhood's historical sites, shops and churches. Take a fun excursion to Port of Naples. There's plenty more to see, including Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi and Naples Cathedral.
Where are the best places to stay in Naples City Centre?
We have 2079 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Naples City Centre:
Palazzo Doria NapoliBaroque B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
IstayinToledo Luxury Guest HouseCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
How to get to Naples City CentreNaples City Centre is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Naples City Centre
Travelling to Naples City Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Naples Central Station
- Naples (INP-Naples Central Rail Station)
- Napoli Marittima Station
Getting to Naples City Centre on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Porta Nolana Station
- Piazza Garibaldi Station
- Piazza Cavour Station