What's Lake Nona like?While in Lake Nona, you can enjoy the restaurants. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Florida Mall. Austin-Tindall Regional Park and Eagle Creek Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Lake Nona?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our travellers' favourite place to stay in Lake Nona:
Lake Nona Wave Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Lake NonaLake Nona is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Lake Nona
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Lake Nona
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Lake Nona
Things to see and do in and around Lake Nona
Things to see near Lake Nona:
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Austin-Tindall Regional Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Lake Hart (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Split Oak Forest Mitigation Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Lake Nona:
- Eagle Creek Golf Club (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- North Shore Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)