What's Uskudar like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Uskudar? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Camlica Hill and Nakkastepe National Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Beylerbeyi Palace and Adile Sultan Kasri.
Where are the best places to stay in Uskudar?
We have 109 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Uskudar:
Address IstanbulLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Turkish bath • Bar
Sumahan on the Water - Special ClassWaterfront hotel with restaurant and health club
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Fitness centre • Central location
Antwell Suites & ResidenceFamily-friendly hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour front desk
Bosphorus Palace Hotel - Special Class4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Attentive staff
Park Beylerbeyi Boutique HotelCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to get to UskudarUskudar is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Uskudar
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Uskudar
Travelling to Uskudar by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Fistikagaci Station
- Baglarbasi Station
- Uskudar Station
Getting to Uskudar on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Altunizade Station
- Bulgurlu Station
- Goztepe Metro Station