What's Arashiyama like?In Arashiyama, you can easily get to the riverfront. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Togetsukyo Bridge and Seiryo-ji Temple. There's plenty more to see, including Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum and Daikakuji Temple.
Where are the best places to stay in Arashiyama?
We have 30 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Arashiyama:
The GrandWest ArashiyamaFamily-friendly hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Spacious rooms
Hotel Arashiyama3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
Kadensho3-star ryokan with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Sun Members Kyoto-Saga3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
How to get to ArashiyamaArashiyama is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Kyoto.
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 21 mi (33.7 km) from Arashiyama
Travelling to Arashiyama by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Torokko Saga Station
- Randen-saga Station
- Rokuoin Station
Getting to Arashiyama on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Saga-Arashiyama Station
- Torokko Arashiyama Station