What's Flatiron District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Flatiron District, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to 5th Avenue to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Flatiron District?
We have 22 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Flatiron District:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York Midtown Manhattan/Park AvenueCity centre hotel with 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Lex NYCArt Deco hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sonder Henri on 243-star hotel with casino and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Nightclub • Fitness centre • Tennis courts • Walkable location
The New York EDITIONLuxury hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Flatiron District
Flatiron District is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Flatiron District
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Flatiron District
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Flatiron District
Getting to Flatiron District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 23 St. Station (5th Av.)
- 23 St. Station (Park Av.)
Things to see and do in and around Flatiron District
What to see in Flatiron District
- Flatiron Building
- Madison Square Park
- The Institute of Culinary Education
- Natural Gourmet Institute for Health & Culinary Arts