What's Tampines like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Tampines, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Changi Business Park and East Coast Park. There's plenty more to see, including Singapore Expo and Changi City Point.
Where are the best places to stay in Tampines?
Some of the top places to stay in Tampines:
Dusit Thani Laguna SingaporeLuxury hotel with 3 outdoor pools and golf course
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Health club
Capri by Fraser Changi City, Singapore (SG Clean)Upmarket apartment with kitchenette
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Comfy beds
How to get to TampinesTampines is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Tampines
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Tampines
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Tampines
Getting to Tampines on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Simei Station
- Expo Station
- Tampines Station
Things to see and do in and around Tampines
What to see in Tampines
- Singapore Expo
- Changi Business Park
- East Coast Park
- Singapore Univesity of Technology and Design
- Tampines Park