What's Westside like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Westside, especially its bars and theatre scene. Enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Bullring Shopping Centre to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include National Exhibition Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Westside?
We have 464 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Westside:
The Cube Hotel Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
AC Hotel by Marriott BirminghamWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Delta Hotels by Marriott Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Malmaison Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Birmingham4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
How to get to Westside
Westside is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Westside
- Coventry (CVT), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Westside
Getting to Westside on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Five Ways Tram Stop
- Brindley Place Tram Stop
- Library Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Westside
What to see in Westside
- National Exhibition Centre
- International Convention Centre
- Utilita Arena Birmingham
- Library of Birmingham