What's Bournville like?
While in Bournville, you can enjoy the bars. Top places to visit include National Exhibition Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Cadbury World and Kings Heath Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Bournville?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Bournville but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Bar
Leonardo Royal Hotel Birmingham - Formerly Jurys Inn - 4 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Ibis budget Birmingham Centre - 3.7 mi (6 km) awayCity centre hotel
The Grand Hotel Birmingham - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
How to get to Bournville
Bournville is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Bournville
- Coventry (CVT), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from Bournville
Things to see and do in and around Bournville
What to see in Bournville
- National Exhibition Centre
- Kings Heath Park
- University of Birmingham
- Cannon Hill Park
Things to do in Bournville
- Cadbury World
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Hagley Road
- Broad Street
- Hurst Street