What's Konohana like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Konohana, especially its restaurants. Discover the neighbourhood's aquarium, shops and theme park. Families will find attractions such as Universal Studios Japan. There's plenty more to see, including Universal CityWalk Osaka and Osaka Bay.
Where are the best places to stay in Konohana?
We have 88 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Konohana:
Hotel Universal PortBayfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Liber Hotel At Universal Studios Japan3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
Hotel Universal Port VitaRiverfront hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hotel Keihan Universal Tower3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Konohana
Konohana is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Konohana
- Kobe (UKB), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Konohana
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Konohana
Travelling to Konohana by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Denpo Station
- Chidoribashi Station
- Nishikujo Station
Getting to Konohana on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sakurajima Station
- Universal City Station
- Ajikawaguchi Station