What's Prague 6 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 6, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. There's lots to explore including top spots such as Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. There's plenty more to see, including Hotel International Prague and Nerudova Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 6?
We have 56 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Prague 6:
Hotel SchwaigerUpmarket hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
Downtown Suites BelohorskaUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Adalbert3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Dolce Villa Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Snack bar • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Prague Airport4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Cafe • Garden • Central location
How to get to Prague 6
Prague 6 is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Prague 6
Travelling to Prague 6 by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Dejvice Station
- Prague-Bubenec Station
- Prague-Podbaba Station
Getting to Prague 6 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Dejvicka Station
- Vítězné náměstí Stop
- Dejvická Stop