What's Prague 5 like?
Prague 5 is notable for its historical sites. You'll find a selection of breweries in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Staropramen Brewery and Musaion Kinsky Summer Palace. There's plenty more to see, including Novy Smichov Shopping Centre and Children’s Island.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 5?
We have 140 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Prague 5:
Hotel Julian4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Rooftop terrace • Central location
OREA Hotel Angelo Praha4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Herrmes3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Near public transport
Vienna House by Wyndham Andel's PragueLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Hotel Atos3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Prague 5
Prague 5 is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Prague 5
Travelling to Prague 5 by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Smíchov Station
- Praha-Smichov Station
- Prague-Jinonice Station
Getting to Prague 5 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Arbesovo Náměstí Stop
- Anděl (ul. Plzenska) Stop
- Anděl (ul. Nadrazni) Stop