What's Prague 4 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 4, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great shops and bars. With a trip to TTTM Sapa or Arkady Pankrac, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Podoli Swimming Pool and Prague Congress Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 4?
We have 63 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Prague 4:
Chateau St HavelLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Bar • Central location
Hotel OYA3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Corinthia Hotel PragueLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Central location
Panorama Hotel PragueSuburban hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Comfy beds
Penzion Sofi3-star pension
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to get to Prague 4
Prague 4 is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Prague 4
Travelling to Prague 4 by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Krc Station
- Prague-Kačerov Station
- Prague-Branik Station
Getting to Prague 4 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Budejovicka Station
- Brumlovka Stop
- Pankrac Station