What's Prague 9 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 9, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. There's lots to explore including top spots such as Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. There's plenty more to see, including O2 Arena and Atrium Flora.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 9?
We have 116 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Prague 9:
STAGES HOTEL Prague, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Fitness centre • Bar • Babysitting services
Hotel Carol4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Wellness Hotel Step4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar
Duo4-star hotel with casino and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
How to get to Prague 9
Prague 9 is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Prague 9
Travelling to Prague 9 by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Vysocany Station
- Prague-Liben Station
Getting to Prague 9 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Vysocanska Station
- Nádraží Vysočany Stop
- Špitálská Stop