What's Prague 9 like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 9, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Plan a fun excursion to O2 Arena and Bobsleigh Track. There's plenty more to see, including DinoPark Prague.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 9?
We have 117 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Prague 9:
STAGES HOTEL Prague, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Hotel Carol4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Relax Inn3.5-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk
Duo4-star hotel with casino and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Comfy beds
How to get to Prague 9Prague 9 is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Prague 9
Travelling to Prague 9 by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Vysocany Station
- Prague-Liben Station
Getting to Prague 9 on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Vysocanska Station
- Nádraží Vysočany Stop
- Špitálská Stop