What's Prague 3 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 3, especially its restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Vitkov Hill and Riegrovy Sady. There's plenty more to see, including Zizkov Television Tower and Jan Zizka Statue.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 3?
We have 136 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Prague 3:
Courtyard by Marriott Prague City4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Hotel White LionCity centre hotel
- Garden • Central location
Don Giovanni Hotel Prague - Great Hotels of the World4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Theatrino4-star hotel with bar and conference centre
- Free breakfast • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Ariston & Ariston PatioCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Prague 3
Prague 3 is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Prague 3
Getting to Prague 3 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Lipanská Stop
- Olšanské náměstí Stop
- Husinecká Stop
Things to see and do in and around Prague 3
What to see in Prague 3
- Zizkov Television Tower
- Vitkov Hill
- Jan Zizka Statue
- Riegrovy Sady
- Jan Palach's Grave