What's Prague 8 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 8, especially its shops and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. There's lots to explore including top spots such as Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. There's plenty more to see, including O2 Arena and Sportovní hala Fortuna.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 8?
We have 94 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Prague 8:
Hotel Troja4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hotel JerabekCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Charles Central
- Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Olympik4-star hotel with casino and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Adeba3-star hotel with bar and conference centre
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle
How to get to Prague 8
Prague 8 is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Prague 8
Getting to Prague 8 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Libeňský Zámek Stop
- Divadlo Pod Palmovkou Stop
- U Kříže Stop
Things to see and do in and around Prague 8
What to see in Prague 8
- Old Town Square
- Wenceslas Square
- O2 Arena
- Sportovní hala Fortuna
- Riegrovy Sady