What's Prague 1 like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 1, especially its shops and historical sites. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its museums. Top places to visit include Old Town Square. There's plenty more to see, including Old Town Bridge Tower and Klementinum-Prague National Library.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague 1?
We have 887 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Prague 1:
Hotel Residence AgnesCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Golden Well HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, PragueLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Spacious rooms
BoHo Prague HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Waldstein HotelUpmarket hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Family-friendly
How to get to Prague 1Prague 1 is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Prague 1
Travelling to Prague 1 by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Masarykovo Station
- Prague (XYG-Prague Central Station)
- Hlavni Station
Getting to Prague 1 on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Staroměstská Stop
- Karlovy Lázně Stop
- Staromestska Station