Hotels in Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo
Search Vila Mariana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View hotels in Vila Mariana on a map
- Anhembi Convention Center
- Immigrants Exhibition Center
- Pacaembu Stadium
- U.S Consulate General
- Mercado Municipal
- Memorial da America Latina
- Citibank Hall
- Corinthians Arena
- Metro Boulevard Tatuape Shopping Center
- Sao Paulo Cathedral
- Anhembi Sambadrome
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Ibirapuera Park
- Interlagos Race Track
- Paulista Avenue
- Republic Square
- University of Sao Paulo
- Frei Caneca Shopping and Convention Center
- Reboucas Convention Center
- FMUSP Clinical Hospital
Best Cheap Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo Hotels
Read some of our reviews to help choose the right one. Here are just a few of our most popular choices:
1. ZEN Rooms Manuel de Paiva
2. Blau Hostel
3. São Paulo Lodge Business Hostel
4. Brazilodge All Suites Hostel
5. The Hostel Vila Mariana
Why stay in Vila Mariana
The Vila Mariana area is one of the more popular neighbourhoods in Sao Paulo. Use our maps to get an overview of all hotels and how close they are to important attractions or transport. You can also filter directly for a certain neighbourhood or choose to stay within a certain distance from a particular area or point of interest.
Cheap Vila Mariana hotel deals?
The average price per night for hotels in Vila Mariana is £26. But no matter what type of hotel you book on Hotels.com you can sure of getting the best deal.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com coupon codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. City Breaks - Save up to 50% on weekend and short breaks.
Things To Do in Vila Mariana - Sao Paulo Travel Guides
Accommodation in this diverse and multicultural city is as varied and as different as the people tha...
In Sao Paulo, huge western shopping malls are known as ‘shoppings’ to the locals and the rest of Bra...
The diversity of Sao Paulo is obvious in its cuisine and the many different eateries it has, making ...