Hotels in Camelback East, Phoenix
Search Camelback East Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View hotels in Camelback East on a map
- University of Phoenix Stadium
- Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Old Town
- Arizona Science Center
- Gila River Arena
- Phoenix Convention Center and Venues
- Papago Park
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Downtown Phoenix
- Westgate Entertainment District
- Rawhide Western Town
- Arizona State University
- Arizona Mills Mall
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Grand Canyon University
- Rose Garden at Mesa Community College
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Westworld of Scottsdale
- Chandler Fashion Center
Best Cheap Camelback East, Phoenix Hotels
Read some of our reviews to help choose the right one. Here are just a few of our most popular choices:
1. Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
2. Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
3. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
4. Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Biltmore
5. Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North
Why stay in Camelback East
The Camelback East area is one of the more popular neighbourhoods in Phoenix. Use our maps to get an overview of all hotels and how close they are to important attractions or transport. You can also filter directly for a certain neighbourhood or choose to stay within a certain distance from a particular area or point of interest.
Cheap Camelback East hotel deals?
The average price per night for hotels in Camelback East is £115. But no matter what type of hotel you book on Hotels.com you can sure of getting the best deal.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com coupon codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. City Breaks - Save up to 50% on weekend and short breaks.
Things To Do in Camelback East - Phoenix Travel Guides
It may be surrounded by parched and alien-like desert, but Phoenix is a buzzing urban center boastin...
A sprawling metropolis in the heart of the desert, the capital of Arizona is said to be the hottest ...
Phoenix’s multicultural history is evident in the city’s increasingly exciting and varied dining sce...