What's Old Pasadena like?
People go to Old Pasadena for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions such as Hollywood Walk of Fame. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Old Pasadena?
We have 11 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Old Pasadena:
Residence Inn Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town3-star hotel with outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Walkable location
Courtyard by Marriott Old Pasadena3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
How to get to Old Pasadena
Old Pasadena is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Pasadena.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Old Pasadena
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Old Pasadena
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from Old Pasadena
Things to see and do in and around Old Pasadena
What to see in Old Pasadena
- Dodger Stadium
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- University of Southern California
- California Institute of Technology
Things to do in Old Pasadena
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Universal CityWalk
- The Grove
- Sunset Strip