What's Chamartín like?
People go to Chamartín for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Chamartín?
We have 146 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Chamartín:
Barceló ImagineLuxury hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
Hotel Don Pio4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
AC Hotel Aitana by Marriott4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
UVE Marcenado3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Chamartín
Chamartín is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Chamartín
Travelling to Chamartín by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Madrid (XTI-Chamartin Train Station)
- Madrid Chamartín Station
Getting to Chamartín on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Colombia Station
- Concha Espina Station
- Pio XII Station