What's Sakyo Ward like?In Sakyo Ward, you may want to appreciate the temples and gardens. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture and mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Philosopher's Walk and Okazaki Park. There's plenty more to see, including Shimogamo Shrine and Enko-ji Temple.
Where are the best places to stay in Sakyo Ward?
We have 142 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Sakyo Ward:
Ryokan KANADEUpmarket guesthouse with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Wing International Premium Kyoto Sanjo3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Guesthouse Hyakumanben CrossGuesthouse with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Snack bar • Attentive staff
Ryokan Sawaya Honten3-star ryokan
- Free WiFi • Central location
Ohara no SatoSuburban ryokan with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Central location
How to get to Sakyo WardSakyo Ward is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Kyoto.
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Sakyo Ward
Travelling to Sakyo Ward by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Chayama Station
- Mototanaka Station
- Ichijoji Station
Getting to Sakyo Ward on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Matsugasaki Station
- Kokusaikaikan Station