What's Ocean Pines like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ocean Pines. Beachcombers can spend the day at Ocean City Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Jolly Roger Amusement Park and Main Street Berlin.
Where are the best places to stay in Ocean Pines?
We have 214 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Ocean Pines but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free children's activities • Swim-up bar • Central location
Quality Inn Oceanfront - 5 mi (8 km) awayBeachfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Holiday Inn Ocean City, an IHG Hotel - 4.9 mi (8 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants and pool bar
How to get to Ocean Pines
Ocean Pines is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Ocean Pines
- Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Ocean Pines
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ocean Pines
Things to see and do in and around Ocean Pines
What to see in Ocean Pines
- Ocean City Beach
- Northside Park
- Inlet Park
- Maryland Beach
- Fenwick Island Beach
Things to do in Ocean Pines
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park
- Main Street Berlin
- Trimper's Rides
- Jolly Roger at the Pier
- Frontier Town Water Park and Golf