What's Brzezno like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Brzezno. Visit places such as Stadion Energa Gdańsk and Gdansk Nowy Port Lighthouse when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre and Jelitkowo Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Brzezno?
We have 42 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in Brzezno:
Flats For Rent - Apartment by the seaComfortable apartment with kitchenette and balcony
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
SCSK Brzezno2-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Amber House2.5-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi
How to get to BrzeznoBrzezno is located 3.8 mi (6 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 6.9 mi (11 km) from Brzezno
Things to see and do in and around Brzezno
Things to see near Brzezno:
- Stadion Energa Gdańsk (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Gdansk Nowy Port Lighthouse (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Jelitkowo Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Gdansk Shipyards (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Brzezno:
- European Solidarity Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Monte Cassino Street (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Forum Gdańsk (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Mariacka Street (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Artus Court (4 mi/6.5 km away)