What's Bornova like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Bornova? Take time to see places such as Forum Bornova Shopping Center and Agora Open Air Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Park Bornova Karting and Selahattin Akcicek Kultur Merkezi.
Where are the best places to stay in Bornova?
We have 14 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top places to stay in Bornova:
MOM HotelUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Coordinat SuitsCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Sauna • Walkable location
Viva La Vita Hotel Bornova
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Anemon Ege Saglik4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Central location
How to get to BornovaBornova is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Izmir.
- Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Bornova
Travelling to Bornova by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Ege Universitesi Station
- Evka 3 Station
Getting to Bornova on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bornova Station
- Bolge Station
- Sanayi Station