What's Horta-Guinardo like?
Horta-Guinardo is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the cafes. Nature lovers can visit Parc de Collserola and Parc del Laberint d'Horta. There's plenty more to see, including Turo de la Rovira and Bunker del Carmel.
Where are the best places to stay in Horta-Guinardo?
We have 56 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Horta-Guinardo:
House by Pillow2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Alimara4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Mellow Hostel Barcelona2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to get to Horta-Guinardo
Horta-Guinardo is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Horta-Guinardo
Getting to Horta-Guinardo on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Montbau Station
- El Carmel Station
- Horta Station
Things to see and do in and around Horta-Guinardo
What to see in Horta-Guinardo
- Turo de la Rovira
- Bunker del Carmel
- Hospital de Sant Pau
- Parc de Collserola
- Jardines del Principe de Girona