What's Bruntsfield like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bruntsfield, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites and shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as The Links and Holy Corner. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Edinburgh Castle and Royal Mile.
Where are the best places to stay in Bruntsfield?
We have 44 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Bruntsfield:
Black Ivy Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Bruntsfield Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to get to Bruntsfield
Bruntsfield is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Bruntsfield
Things to see and do in and around Bruntsfield
What to see in Bruntsfield
- The Links
- Holy Corner
Things to do near Bruntsfield:
- Bruntsfield Links Short Hole Golf Course (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Edinburgh Castle (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Royal Mile (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Edinburgh Zoo (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- FountainPark (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)