What's San Antonio Bay like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Antonio Bay, especially its bars and beach access. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's waterfront. Nature lovers can visit Punta Xinxó and Coves Blanques. There's plenty more to see, including Port des Torrent Beach and Take Off Ibiza - Ibiza Sea Dreams.
Where are the best places to stay in San Antonio Bay?
We have 135 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in San Antonio Bay:
Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza - Adults OnlyAdults-only beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
The Beach Star Ibiza Aparthotel - Adults OnlyAdults-only beach hotel with pool bar and bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Cafe • Attentive staff
INNSiDE by Meliá IbizaUpmarket beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hotel Vibra San Remo3-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • Pool loungers • Poolside bar
Hotel Vibra Riviera3-star resort with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Attentive staff
How to get to San Antonio Bay
San Antonio Bay is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Sant Josep de sa Talaia.
- Ibiza (IBZ), 8 mi (12.9 km) from San Antonio Bay
Things to see and do in and around San Antonio Bay
What to see in San Antonio Bay
- Port des Torrent Beach
- Playa Bella
- Cala de Bou Beach
- Pinet Beach
- Punta Xinxó
Things to do near San Antonio Bay:
- Take Off Ibiza - Ibiza Sea Dreams (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- San Antonio Sunset Strip (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Ibiza Karting San Antonio (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Air Zone Ibiza (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Aquarium Cap Blanc (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)