What's El Poble-sec like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that El Poble-sec has to offer, including its waterfront. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys and Font Màgica. There's plenty more to see, including Joan Miro Foundation and Palau Sant Jordi.
Where are the best places to stay in El Poble-sec?
We have 110 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in El Poble-sec:
Hostal ApoloCity centre hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
InterContinental Barcelona, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
Grums Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel Barcelona Apolo, Affiliated by Meliá4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Brummell4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
How to get to El Poble-sec
El Poble-sec is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6 mi (9.7 km) from El Poble-sec
Getting to El Poble-sec on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Parc de Montjuïc Station
- Espanya Station
Things to see and do in and around El Poble-sec
What to see in El Poble-sec
- Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys
- Palau Sant Jordi
- Montjuic Castle
- Font Màgica