What's Malasaña like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Malasaña, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and cafes. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Gran Via Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Calle de la Princesa and Plaza de España - Princesa.
Where are the best places to stay in Malasaña?
We have 260 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Malasaña:
Hostal Los AlpesCity centre hostal
- Free WiFi • Central location
The Walt Madrid3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hostal TokioCity centre hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Leonardo Hotel Madrid City Center3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to get to Malasaña
Malasaña is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Malasaña
Getting to Malasaña on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Noviciado Station
- San Bernardo Station
- Plaza de Espana Station
Things to see and do in and around Malasaña
What to see in Malasaña
- Comillas Pontifical University
- Plaza de España - Princesa
- Convent of las Comendadoras de Santiago
- Plaza del Dos de Mayo
- Manuela Malasaña