What's Golden Triangle of Art like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Golden Triangle of Art, especially its cafes and museums. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood for its art scene. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Prado Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Paseo del Prado and Royal Botanical Garden.
Where are the best places to stay in Golden Triangle of Art?
We have 106 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Golden Triangle of Art:
DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Atocha Hotel Madrid, Tapestry Collection by Hilton4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Villa Real HotelUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Mora by MIJCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Golden Triangle of Art
Golden Triangle of Art is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Golden Triangle of Art
Things to see and do in and around Golden Triangle of Art
What to see in Golden Triangle of Art
- Paseo del Prado
- Church of San Jeronimo El Real
- Fountain of Neptune
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Plaza del Emperador Carlos V
Things to do in Golden Triangle of Art
- Prado Museum
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
- CaixaForum Madrid