What's Benimaclet like?
People go to Benimaclet to soak up the sun at Malvarrosa Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as City of Arts and Sciences. There's plenty more to see, including Mestalla Stadium and Turia Gardens.
Where are the best places to stay in Benimaclet?
We have 7 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Benimaclet but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Fitness centre • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Hotel Olympia Universidades - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away3-star hotel with bar
Hotel Turia - 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Senator Parque Central Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Casual Vintage Valencia - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayBoutique hotel
Hotel Primus Valencia - 2 mi (3.3 km) away4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
How to get to Benimaclet
Benimaclet is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Benimaclet
Things to see and do in and around Benimaclet
What to see in Benimaclet
- Malvarrosa Beach
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Mestalla Stadium
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Turia Gardens
Things to do in Benimaclet
- Nuevo Centro
- Aqua Shopping Center
- Bioparc Valencia Zoo
- Centro Comercial Bonaire Aldaia
- Arena Mall