What's Algiros like?
People go to Algiros to soak up the sun at Malvarrosa Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as City of Arts and Sciences. There's plenty more to see, including Mestalla Stadium and Platja de la Patacona.
Where are the best places to stay in Algiros?
We have 8 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Algiros but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Turia - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hotel Primus Valencia - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
Only YOU Hotel Valencia - 1.8 mi (2.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
Senator Parque Central Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hotel ILUNION Aqua 4 - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayUpmarket hotel with restaurant
How to get to Algiros
Algiros is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Algiros
Things to see and do in and around Algiros
What to see in Algiros
- Malvarrosa Beach
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Mestalla Stadium
- Platja de la Patacona
Things to do in Algiros
- Aqua Shopping Center
- Colón Market
- Nuevo Centro
- Bioparc Valencia Zoo
- Centro Comercial Bonaire Aldaia