What's Camins al Grau like?Visitors really like Camins al Grau, especially its historical sites, shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Aqua Shopping Center and Turia Gardens while you're here. Oceanografic Aquarium and Port of Valencia are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Camins al Grau?
We have 80 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Camins al Grau:
Nest Style Valencia Hotel3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Hotel Silken Puerta de Valencia4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hotel ILUNION Aqua 4Upmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free in-room WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sercotel Valencia Alameda 41Upmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Camins al GrauCamins al Grau is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Camins al Grau
Getting to Camins al Grau on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Ayora Station
- Maritim-Serreria Station
Things to see and do in and around Camins al Grau
Things to see near Camins al Grau:
- Turia Gardens (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Port of Valencia (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- City of Arts and Sciences (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Gulliver Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Mestalla Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)