What's Esquerra de l'Eixample like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Esquerra de l'Eixample, especially its shops and art scene. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Casa Pia Batllo and Casa Comalat. There's plenty more to see, including Joan Miro Park and Placa Universitat.
Where are the best places to stay in Esquerra de l'Eixample?
We have 581 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Esquerra de l'Eixample:
Hotel Villa Emilia4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Olivia Balmes Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
The Corner Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Hostal Aslyp 114Mediterranean pension
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Magatzem 128City centre pension with bar
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to Esquerra de l'Eixample
Esquerra de l'Eixample is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Esquerra de l'Eixample
Getting to Esquerra de l'Eixample on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Urgell Station
- Hospital Clinic Station
- Rocafort Station
Things to see and do in and around Esquerra de l'Eixample
What to see in Esquerra de l'Eixample
- Joan Miro Park
- University of Barcelona
- Placa Universitat
- Casa Pia Batllo
- Casa Comalat