What's Sant Andreu like?
Come to Sant Andreu to top up your tan on Barceloneta Beach and to catch a glimpse of well-known places such as Park Güell. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming. Plaça de Catalunya and La Rambla are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Sant Andreu?
We have 20 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Sant Andreu:
Arcelon HotelUpmarket hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Catalonia La Maquinista4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
Laumon3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
How to get to Sant Andreu
Sant Andreu is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 11 mi (17.6 km) from Sant Andreu
Travelling to Sant Andreu by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Sant Andreu Comtal Station
- Barcelona Sant Andreu Arenal Station
- Barcelona La Sagrera - Meridiana Station
Getting to Sant Andreu on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sant Andreu Station
- Onze de Setembre Station
- Torras I Bages Station