What's Alafaya like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Alafaya. Places to visit such as Waterford Lakes Town Center and CFE Arena are not far away. Spectrum Stadium and Congo River Golf - East Orlando are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Alafaya
Alafaya is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Alafaya
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Alafaya
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 22.6 mi (36.5 km) from Alafaya
Things to see and do in and around Alafaya
Things to see near Alafaya:
- University of Central Florida (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Central Florida Research Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- CFE Arena (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Spectrum Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Florida Technical College (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Alafaya:
- Waterford Lakes Town Center (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Congo River Golf - East Orlando (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Fairways Country Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Rio Pinar Country Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- University of Central Florida Art Gallery (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, September (average 188 mm of rainfall)