What's El Port like?
Come to El Port for a glimpse of landmarks such as Barcelona Cathedral, and to take in some culture at places such as Park Güell. Camp Nou and Port de Barcelona are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in El Port?
We have 40 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in El Port:
Hampton by Hilton Barcelona Fira Gran Via3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Renaissance Barcelona Fira HotelLuxury hotel with 2 bars and outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
EasyHotel Barcelona Fira1-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
AC Hotel Som by MarriottUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel SB Plaza Europa4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
How to get to El Port
El Port is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from El Port
Getting to El Port on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Europa - Fira Station
- Provençana Station
- Ildefons Cerda Station
Things to see and do in and around El Port
What to see in El Port
- Camp Nou
- Port de Barcelona
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Barcelona Cathedral