What's São Vicente like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider São Vicente. Take time to see places such as Feira da Ladra Flea Market and Graça Viewpoint while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including National Pantheon and Monastery of São Vicente de Fora.
Where are the best places to stay in São Vicente?
We have 505 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in São Vicente:
The Editory Riverside Santa ApoloniaUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Casa dell'Arte Club HouseCity centre guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Santa Luzia B&B - HOrigem3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to São Vicente
São Vicente is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from São Vicente
- Cascais (CAT), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from São Vicente
Getting to São Vicente on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- R. Graça Stop
- Graça Stop
- Voz Operário Stop
Things to see and do in and around São Vicente
What to see in São Vicente
- Graça Viewpoint
- National Pantheon
- Monastery of São Vicente de Fora
- Senhora do Monte Viewpoint
- Graça Church