What's Walsum like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Walsum? Take time to see the sights such as Rhine while you're here. Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord and DITIB Merkez Mosque are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Walsum
Walsum is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Duisburg.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from Walsum
- Weeze (NRN), 25 mi (40.3 km) from Walsum
Things to see and do in and around Walsum
Things to see near Walsum:
- Rhine (116.8 mi/188 km away)
- Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- DITIB Merkez Mosque (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Strandbad Tenderingssee (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Duisburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)