What's Uptown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Uptown. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Belém Tower. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rossio Square.
Where are the best places to stay in Uptown?
We have 289 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Uptown:
Feeling Eduardo VII3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Hotel 3K EuropaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
VIP Executive Picoas HotelCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Real PalacioLuxury hotel with restaurant and health club
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Omid Saldanha HotelCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Uptown
Uptown is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Uptown
- Cascais (CAT), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Uptown
Travelling to Uptown by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Sete Rios Station
- Campolide Station
- Entrecampos Station
Getting to Uptown on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Praca de Espanha Station
- Sao Sebastiao Station
- Campolide (Av. Cons. Fernando) Stop