What's Southside like?
People go to Southside to see famous places such as Edinburgh Castle, as well as its many attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo. Royal Mile and Princes Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Southside?
We have 109 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Southside:
Ten Hill Place4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Scott4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Salisbury Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
KM HotelCity centre B&B
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Southside
Southside is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Southside
Things to see and do in and around Southside
What to see in Southside
- Edinburgh Castle
- University of Edinburgh
- Royal Mile
- Murrayfield Stadium
- George Square
Things to do in Southside
- Princes Street
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Festival Theatre
- St James Quarter