What's Rotonda Lakes like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Rotonda Lakes? Englewood Beach and Boca Grande Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Stump Pass Beach State Park and Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Rotonda Lakes?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Rotonda Lakes, here is one favourite nearby:
WannaB Inn - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) awayResort with 2 outdoor pools and private beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
How to get to Rotonda LakesRotonda Lakes is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Rotonda West.
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 18.7 mi (30 km) from Rotonda Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Rotonda Lakes
Things to see near Rotonda Lakes:
- Englewood Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Stump Pass Beach State Park (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Don Pedro Island State Park (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Gasparilla Marina (4.4 mi/7 km away)