Travelling with your pet to Glenwood Springs
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the riverfront city of Glenwood Springs? Look no further. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Take your animals with you on some Glenwood Springs outings, or head out to appreciate the hot springs and restaurants while they're sleeping. Consider a visit to local attractions like Glenwood Hot Springs and Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves while you're in the area. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Glenwood Springs will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Glenwood Springs?
Top hotel picks in and around Glenwood Springs:
Glenwood Springs InnMotel with conference centre, near Glenwood Hot Springs
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Glenwood SpringsMountain hotel with indoor pool, near Glenwood Hot Springs
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Walkable location
Glenwood Springs Cedar LodgeHotel with indoor pool, near Glenwood Hot Springs
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Hotel Colorado3.5-star hotel, steps from Glenwood Hot Springs
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Walkable location
The Hotel DenverCity centre hotel within walking distance of Glenwood Hot Springs
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
What are the best things to see and do in Glenwood Springs?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Glenwood Springs, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Glenwood Hot Springs (0.2 mi/0.4 km)
- Frontier Historical Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Red Mountain Trail (0.5 mi/0.8 km)
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Glenwood Springs Recreation (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Grizzly Creek Trail (4.1 mi/6.6 km)
- Ironbridge Golf Club (5.7 mi/9.2 km)