What is Montego Bay like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the seaside city of Montego Bay on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Montego Bay absolutely love the entertainment choices and beaches, which are great ways to enjoy the Snap some photos at Saint James Parish Church and Montego Bay Marine Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Montego Bay popular among budget-conscious travellers looking for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Montego Bay?
Hotels.com travellers' top Montego Bay budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Poolside bar • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Private beach • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free children's activities • 2 restaurants
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Outdoor pool
Verney House Resort3-star hotel
Enchanted Villas and Guest HouseAdults-only guesthouse within easy reach of Blue Diamond Shopping Centre
CariBlue Beach HotelMontego Bay resort by ocean
Deja Resort All InclusiveAll-inclusive beach property with spa, near Doctor's Cave Beach
Seacastles Vacation PenthouseMontego Bay hotel on beach
What are the best things to see and do in Montego Bay?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Montego Bay on a shoestring budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Harmony Beach Park
- Bellefield Great House and Gardens
- Doctor's Cave Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Au Natural Beach
- Dead End Beach
- Saint James Parish Church
- Westgate Shopping Centre
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal
Sights & landmarks