What is Bowling Green like for cheap hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Bowling Green on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Bowling Green absolutely love the restaurants. Take a selfie at National Corvette Museum and Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Bowling Green popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Bowling Green?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Bowling Green budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bowling Green2-star hotel
Cardinal MotelCity centre motel within easy reach of Western Kentucky University
Quality Inn2.5-star Bowling Green hotel with bar
TownePlace Suites Bowling Green2.5-star Bowling Green hotel with indoor pool
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Bowling GreenCity centre hotel, steps from National Corvette Museum
What are the best things to see and do in Bowling Green?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Bowling Green while staying within budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Lost River Cave
- Fountain Square Park
- Lampkin Park
- National Corvette Museum
- Aviation Heritage Park
- Historic Railpark and Train Station
- Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Beech Bend Park
- NCM Motorsports Park
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks