Where is Kylemore Abbey?
Kylemore is home to Kylemore Abbey. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Connemara National Park and Lettergesh Beach.
Where can I stay near Kylemore Abbey?
We've got 73 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Kylemore Abbey. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Apartment 411 - Kylemore - sleeps 2 guests in 1 bedroom - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Apartment 415 - Kylemore - sleeps 2 guests in 1 bedroom - 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away
- 3.5-star cottage • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to see and do near Kylemore Abbey
What to see near Kylemore Abbey
- Connemara National Park
- Lettergesh Beach
- Twelve Bens Mountain Range
- Sky Road
- Clifden Castle
Things to do near Kylemore Abbey
- Killary Adventure Centre
- Renvyle House Golf Course
- Dan O'Hara's Connemara Heritage and History Centre
- Sheep And Wool Centre
- Connemara Heritage & History Centre