Travelling with your pet to Rochefort
If you need a hotel in Rochefort that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your animals along on your Rochefort outings, or head out to enjoy the area while they're napping. Some of our travellers to Rochefort like to visit Caves of Hans. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Rochefort can help make your trip memorable.
What are some of the best pet-friendly hotels in Rochefort?
Here is the pet-friendly hotel in Rochefort that our travellers like best:
- Pets welcome • 3 pets per room • Garden
Gite in Lessive close to Rochefort and the Lesse RiverFamily-friendly Rochefort property with fireplace, kitchen
What are the best things to see and do in Rochefort?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Rochefort, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Rochefort Chateau (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Caves of Hans (2.9 mi/4.7 km)
- Chevetogne Park (5.2 mi/8.3 km)
- Château de Lavaux-Sainte-Anne (6.5 mi/10.5 km)
- Euro Space Center (10.4 mi/16.8 km)
- Castle Veves (11.4 mi/18.4 km)
- Furfooz Park (12.4 mi/19.9 km)
- Grottes de Hotton (12.4 mi/20 km)
- Riveo (12.5 mi/20.1 km)
- Five Nations Golf Club (14.1 mi/22.6 km)